[TenTec] Corsair I modification questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair I modification questions
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 15:17:56 -0700
Howdy -

Anyone ever throw in a 9 MHz CW filter after the SSB filter in
the Corsair I or II ?  I was toying around with a circuit to
put the model 217 CW filter into my Argo 515 and thought how
nicely it would go into the Corsair, giving a pair of CW
filters in line.  Just for fun, I plugged the 217 into the
220 socket in the 1st IF of the Corsair I and kicked in
the CW filter for the 2nd IF and it was very nice indeed.
This could be the "poor man's OMNI V" hi hi.

Clark
WA3JPG