[TenTec] Are bands up or down?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Are bands up or down?
From: pinskeep@iglou.com (Peter Inskeep)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 14:34:58 -0400 (EDT)
Reid,
Here in Northern Ky., nr Louisville, 20 meters is perking along pretty
good this pm @ 1830 utc.  40 meters has hash on it due to my location, but
there are some sigs up as high as s7-9 .  Background noise on both bands
is below s4 on an old TT Delta 580.  15 meters - some sigs up to s5, with
background below s3.  10 meters is relatively dead around 28.025.  The
bands here were going great guns two weeks ago, and dropped way down over
this past weekend.  I am hoping that they are on the upswing for this
weekend's wpx.  Antennas here include an open wire multi-band dipole up
about 50 feet, but cut for 80 meters, and a 5 band 20 - 10 meter two
element quad at 20 feet.  20 meters seems the best today.  Hope this
helps.
Pete
NO2D
Pewee Valley