[TenTec] CQ Magazine review of Omni-VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CQ Magazine review of Omni-VI+
From: cshinn@connect.net (Charles D. Shinn)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 07:21:58 -0600
The only area that I would dissagree with you is one of comprehensive
answers. The owners report format
allows for someone (presumably technically competant) to prepare a
questionaire that is pretty comprehensive. This might take some of the
subjectivity out of the answers one might elicit from
the group when soliciting technical data from this forum. Otherwise the
texture one gets from a lot of
input is wonderful. The internet is free and is a wonderful forum for
exchanges about equipment unencumbered by the economics of advertisers.
Chcuk W7MAP.
P.S. can anyone give me some input on the 444 amp? There was one for sale
here yesterday and I would like to know more about the differences between
the old 444 and the new 444A? Thanks.