[TenTec] FS: TT 544 and 252M

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT 544 and 252M
From: joentam@transend.com.tw (JOE and TAM BV/N0IAT)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 08:38:41 +0800 (CST)
Hello gang,
I have for sale a Very Good Condition Tentec Triton IVd, model
544.  The Radio covers 80 thru 10M, solid state, 100W output,
digital LED display.   Manual included.

Included is the matching TT 252M power supply set up for 120VAC
and delivering 22A at 13.8VDC.

The following optional items are also included:

10M crystals for full 10 meter coverage
Model 245 narrow CW filter
Model 249 noise blanker
OVP-2 over voltage protection kit for the PS

I'm asking $450 complete, you pay shipping from zip 46106.

Please email if interested, and reason for sale is unrelated to radio's
performance.  Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.  Cosmetically,
PS is very near to mint condition (only flaw is current meter backing
shows slight discoloration from heat of back-light bulb).  Radio is
cosmetically very good, but some markings on the front panel have rubbed
off due to age.  Electrically, all is working flawlessly to my knowledge
and to my own operating experience.

thank you,
Joe BV/N0IAT

mailto:joentam@transend.com.tw