[TenTec] Ten Tec SCOUT to sell or swap

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SCOUT to sell or swap
From: d_perrin@conknet.com (David Perrin)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 19:36:57 +0000
Hi-
 I have two Scouts, I like them both alot, but let's face it...I don't
need two of them!
 I'll sell or swap one with 80, 40, and 20  Meter band modules. The
radio has been updated with the addition of a small toggle switch on the
rear panel (left side as viewed from front) to allow instant switching
from a 4 Watt power level to a 40 Watt level.
 The rig inlcudes a hand held mic. (not Ten Tec), DC power cord, manual
and mobile installation bracket.
 I'd consider swapping around a Corsair II, or a near new KAM Plus TNC.
 $400 shipped.
 73 de dave in NH