[TenTec] Ten-Tec plant tours

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec plant tours
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec, Inc.)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:55:48 Eastern Daylight Time
At 06:13 PM 7/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Scott,
>
>I'm going to be in the Sevierville area on Monday, Aug. 4. What hours
>do you give tours of the Ten-Tec plant and approximately how long do
>these tours last?
>
>I'm a lifelong Ten-Tec user and look forward to a tour.
>
>73,
>
>Winston K4CWQ

We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.  We give
factory tours from 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m.  We stop tours at
3 p.m. because most of our fabrication and assembly employees leave
between 2:30 and 3:30 and there's not much going on after that time.

Our hamshack has all of our current equipment on display, with four
operating positions.  The rigs are hooked up to a TH7 on a crank up
tower in the front yard.  In our main lobby we have a display of
all kit items, some current equipment, and most of the earlier
transceivers we have manufactured.  Bring your QSL card to add
to the sales department wall in the main lobby if you like.

The tour generally runs about 20 minutes.  Come by and ask and
either Gary KD4AW, Eric AC4LS, or myself will be glad to take you
through.  We are located 2 miles east of downtown Sevierville, on
Highway 411 North, across the street from Sevier County High School.

73,
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager, Ten-Tec