[TenTec] OMNI VI Plus.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Plus.
From: silver@ax.apc.org (Carlos Augusto S. Pereira)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 02:56:59 -0300 (EST)
Dear friends,

I do want to purchase an OMNI VI because phase noise is what really bothers me
during contests and up to now I have not seen japonese radios (with general
coverage receiver) that don't suffer with this electronic illness! Is the phase
noise really eliminated in the OMNI VI? Does it happen with the NB on also?
Another question, has anyone compared the OMNI VI with the FT1000MP and/or
IC756? Please I would like to receive some notes about the receiver
characteristcs and not bells and whistles!

thank you and 73,

Carlos - PY1CAS
E-mail: silver@ax.apc.org

--