Microphone for Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Microphone for Sale
From: RD501@aol.com (RD501@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 10:21:41 -0500
Hello.  I have a D-104 mic for sale, which is wired up for standard 4-pin
Ten-Tec radios.  I was using it for the Paragon, but I used in on an Omni-D
before that.  Mic switch is a little sticky from time to time, but otherwise
it is perfect.

I'll sell it for $22.00, shipped to your door via USPS Priority.

Also, I have old ARRL handbooks I'd like to sell.

1977 (Fair)
1979 (Good)
1981 (Good)

Sell for Good ones for $7.00 including shipping, Fair one for $5.00 including
shipping.

73s
Bob Dianetti, WB2JGH

--