YOU GOT ME

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: YOU GOT ME
From: cbrudtk@uswest.com (Chuck Brudtkuhl)
Date: 4 Dec 1996 13:54:47 -0600
Mail*Link(r) SMTP               RE>>YOU GOT ME

Ok, finally time to get my two cents worth in here.  My first TenTec say back
was a much (ab)used PM-2.  Not a good impression.  But, times have changed.
In my shack used nearly daily .... Omni-V, Corsair II, Delta 580 .... in the
vehicle a Scout (that has also done alot of portable work including in DL and
OE this summer) .... "IF" I decide to buy a new one of those "20-mile radios"
(2m), it will be the new Ten Tec kit.  There is also a Century 21 that seldom
gets used, but only because one can only talk on so many radios at once.

So I think there's no doubt I'm impressed.  Problems?  Hmmmm... backup battery
in the Omni finally went dead.  Can't think of any others.

PS...oh, Reid, Cubic is American made also ... and the 103 has been my
"standard of comparison" since I bought it.  Trouble is they no longer
"officially" support their product.

73 de Chuck
WA0ROI