TRLog

Re: [Trlog] MiQP Cabrillo in TrLinux

To: TR Log Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] MiQP Cabrillo in TrLinux
From: hg chapoton <hgchapoton@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 19:16:34 -0400
Ok, I omitted a couple things.

The above will generate a header that looks like this:
START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: TR Log POST Version Linux 0.49
CALLSIGN: NA8V
CONTEST: IARU-HF
ARRL-SECTION: mi
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: MIXED
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-POWER: HIGH
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CLAIMED-SCORE: 351120
CLUB: Bay Area DXers
NAME: Greg Chapoton
ADDRESS: 5589 Emmett Rd.
ADDRESS: Emmett, MI  48022

1)  since we're not in the IARU Contest, replace that with
MICHIGAN-QSO-PARTY
     I looked back at previous logs I submitted and  they are silent about
the contest name but it's probably better to be safe than sorry.

2)  When you request the cabrillo in post, it will ask you for your "ARRL
Section".  Mine above shows as "mi".  that is NOT correct.  If one is out
of Michigan, enter the proper 2 letter abbreviation for your state/province
or if dx, then just "DX"

This yields something like:
START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: TR Log POST Version Linux 0.49
CALLSIGN: NA8V
CONTEST: MICHIGAN-QSO-PARTY
ARRL-SECTION: STCL
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED