TRLog

[Trlog] LOG WITH SINGLE ENTER command question

To: "TR Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] LOG WITH SINGLE ENTER command question
From: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:16:00 -0700
happen.  My understanding is that with it set to FALSE, it should take one
ENTER
to send the exchange, but a second would be needed to move the exchange up
into
the log window.  I'm running practice for SS.

So far, in simulator or without simulator, I get exactly the same result.
At the end of typing the exchange, one ENTER sends my exchange and logs it.
When the other station tells me I got his call wrong, he is already out of
the
Call and Exchange windows and I can't figure out how to let him know that I
copied
his corrected call.  Reaching for my paddles is is stepping outside the box
:-)
I'd like to work this correctly through TR.

I've poured through the manual, but can't find anything that explains this
enough
for me to understand.

Any suggestions?
Thanks and 73