TRLog

[Trlog] TRLog v6.72 and Icom 735

Subject: [Trlog] TRLog v6.72 and Icom 735
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Tue May 6 10:56:00 2003
Bill,

The only things which will matter for you will be transceiver OFF (must be
off), radio address, and radio type.

To set the address of a radio the command needs to come AFTER the radio type
in the LOGCFG.DAT file. I am fixing that in the next release, but for now
there is an order dependence.

RADIO ONE NAME = Icom735
RADIO ONE TYPE = IC737
RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS = 4

If it still does not work, then please send my your LOGCFG.DAT (and related
files if any STDCFG.DAT, etc).

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr