TRLog

[TRLog] WISH LIST - save bandmap data

Subject: [TRLog] WISH LIST - save bandmap data
From: ku7y@qsl.net (Monte Stark)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:04:24 -0700
Hi All,

Here's something I've often thought about.....

If the band map data was saved to a file every hour or so,
then after the contest you could check to see if those
missing sections were ever in your band map and adjust
your operating practices to stop overlooking things!

As soon as I can whip the RF getting into the laptop
problem I'll be spending more time in the contests again.
But with just a screwdriver antenna on the RV don't look
for me to be very loud, either QRP or QRO!  :-)

Later....

Ron, KU7Y
ku7y@qsl.net
Full Time RVing somewhere in the West