TRLog

R: [TRLog] Auto-CQ

Subject: R: [TRLog] Auto-CQ
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:33:26 +0100
Soro Roberto wrote:
> The loss of the first char is not related to resumption
> it is related to Auto-CQ and it is there since long time
> I'm not sure the first release that showed up but
> should be
> around 6.50, or even earlier.
> Wait...
> I checked and for sure it is  since 6.42
> (I know since it is the one I did my first IOTA contest with)
> I used 6.29 before that and it wasn't there.

That may well be correct but I *never * had a problem before
6.57, so it is obviously much worse from there on. I'm presently
stuck on 6.56 as the last bug free version, hope we can get away
from this, as it was one of TR's great strengths.

The recent debacle about a Windows version is also unsettling,
and makes me want to have a look at Writelog. Let's get back on
track puhleeze.

73

clive
GW3NJW