TRLog

[TRLog] TRLogWin survey

Subject: [TRLog] TRLogWin survey
From: kl7ra@ptialaska.net (KL7RA Fairbanks, Alaska)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 17:39:34 -0800
I 100% agree with Lee, a few more comments.

I also filled out the survey. I had "not windozes" as my first "like
best"
feature but deleted the line as it would only be a waste of time for
the survey takers and me.

I know DOS is dead and it's probably the right thing to port it over
to Windows. Turbo Pascal is also probably maxed out as well. But
speaking for myself I plan on running 6.22 for a long time and
Windows will add nothing for me.

If I may give some advice to the Windows folks, your product has
to be TRLog. Anything less, one flaw, one skipped feature and
you lose.

What is TRLog? It's the program we use for contesting that allows
us to interface to the keyboard with minium keystrokes and provides
maxium advantage for a winning score. As an added bonus it's fun.

73 Rich KL7RA
also long time user with multi-multi running all features at full blast.