TRLog

[TRLog] What happened?

Subject: [TRLog] What happened?
From: jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:22:54 -0600
Hi all

> This darned NONCW critter turned up on me again this weekend, combined
with
> the disappearance of the QSO/mult table at the top of the screen.  Since

It appeared in for me too and I was running under DOS 6.2 on a 250MHZ 486.
It occurs very frequently when I run TR Log under Win 95. I have tried
everything I can think of to get around the problem --- I played with the
TIMEOUT, etc and I even decreased the Icom baud rate to 300 but no matter
what I do from time to time the problem shows up. I have sat at watching TR
Log for prolonged periods of  time without changing the frequency of the
Icom or touching the keyboard. Every once in while you can see it go to a
noncw mode and usually what happens is that two digits of accuracy is lost
from the Icom freq (e.g it becomes 210.2 instead of 21021.0). Under Win 95
it cycles between CW and NONCW and then randomly jumps to SSB and cycles
between SSB and NONSSB. It is strange there does appear to be a little
'buglet'.

bye
Sylvan
Sylvan Katz