TRLog

[TRLog] LONG -- Reflections on first real use of TR LOG,and a few gripes

Subject: [TRLog] LONG -- Reflections on first real use of TR LOG,and a few gripes
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:11:39 +0000
Wow - trlog-digest came in three big chunks today - oh, joy!

Brand-C to me seems like driving a RHD motor made by one of several
manufacturers who insist leaving some of the controls as if it were LHD.

As a result, I'd signal lane changes with the windscreen wipers.

And the Brand-C driver will do the exact opposite in me motor.

Getting that straight isn't easy, but once you have everything else comes
naturally.  Trust me - I used to think TR was a right dog's breakfast &
Brand-C was simply the bollocks.

Just don't go out for that first spin on the M25!

73, VR2BrettGraham