TRLog

[TRLog] NT & TR?

Subject: [TRLog] NT & TR?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 10:25:47 -0400
>>>Steve Long said:
>
> I am a recent subscriber to this list, so forgive me if this is an old
> subject.
>
> Windows 95 is doing some bizarre stuff on my PC and I'm told that I must
> restore the operating system and essentially reload everything on the hard
> drive.  This being the case, I'm thinking about moving forward to Windows
> NT which allegedly is more robust.
>
> Question:  Will TR run under Win NT?

Yes, but you will have no access to the serial or parallel ports. Therefore
some of the best bells and whistles are silent.

If you can setup either a dual boot situation (I use Sytem Commander from V
Communications) or boot from a floppy to DOS you will be much happier with the
program.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont