TRLog

[TRLog] Interface to Kenwood TS870 SOLVED!

Subject: [TRLog] Interface to Kenwood TS870 SOLVED!
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:14:23 -0500 (CDT)
Gilbert Baron writes:

>Following up, does anyone know where the data is stored before going to
>log.dat so that you don't lose the 5 qsos in the window in the event of
>a power failure?

The edit window QSOs are saved in the file LOG.TMP

I have floppy frequency set to 1. Does that affect
>this?

No - but it will save every QSO that scrolls off
the top of the edit window to your floppy.

 It is unclear but I think it only refers to the floppy write and
>not the main log.

Yes - floppy save frequency only controls the floppy drive.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."