TRLog

Bug in TR 5.95 POST

Subject: Bug in TR 5.95 POST
From: s57ad@s55tcp.ampr.org (s57ad@s55tcp.ampr.org)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 97 21:23:41 EST
Hallo,

yesterday I wrote about some troubles I had with ASCII file export to
TRMASTER database. Just few hours later, Tree sent me new POST!
TR customers service became proverbial indeed!

After short analisys, what might broke HDD access at the last entry
from the ASCII file, I found that culprit could be virtual disk
(RAMDRIVE.SYS), I'm using. I disabled it, and anything works smooth
now! That means, there doesn't exist any *bug* in TR's latest version's
POST! I didn't loaded new POST, which Tree kindly send so fast, but
will try it out during this week-end!

Looking forward to contact You in CQ 160,

73, Mirko S57AD

P.S. I tried to find CW speed file(s) at KA9FOX web, but didn't found them!
How to find them, please?