TRLog

TR Log

Subject: TR Log
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 15:25:34 -0500 (CDT)
>I am interested in TR Log for the PA QSO Party (Pennsylvania). The scoring
>includes half points for some categories of contacts. Can TR be adapted
>for this type of contest? Please respond here or NY3G@AOL.COM

Bill,

There is not an wasy way to deal with 1.5 point qsos.
TR can be setup to log the contest.

My suggestion is to setup TR so that ssb qsos are worth 2pts
and CW qsos are worth 3 points - then when the contest is
over you can divide your total points by 2 and get the correct
qso point value.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.   Sun spots?  I don't need no stinkin' sunspots!