[SECC] Results August 2015 NA Sprint SSB

Subject: [SECC] Results August 2015 NA Sprint SSB
From: bill.n4iq at charter.net (Bill N4iQ)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 10:41:04 -0400
John - please sign me up for a SSB NA Sprint team Saturday April 2.  Looks like
more fun on the way......
73
Thanks - Bill N4iQ

BTW - I received my certificate for 2015 August NA SSB Sprint - #1 SC HP.  I
was surprised - my first SSB Sprint entry.  Had a great time.

Sent from N4iQ Bill Chartier's iPhone 6