[SECC] W6XA Returns to GA

Subject: [SECC] W6XA Returns to GA
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 22:31:09 -0400
Super radio repairman W6XA has moved from SC to Tucker, GA.  He worked
on several rigs for me when he last lived in Atlanta and I think one
when he was in SC.  He no longer limits his work to Icom radios.  Hope
you all won't need radio repairs soon, but keep him in mind.  He was
president of SEDXC when SEDXC and SECC combined to restart the Ga QSO
Parties.  Since the, he has lived in CA and SC and now is back in the
Atlanta area.  73, John, K4BAI.