[SECC] GQP Activity?

Subject: [SECC] GQP Activity?
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 16:27:47 -0500
The GQP is only four weekend's away from this weekend. I haven't heard about
anyone doing a rover trip or any activity at all. The map of county activity
isn't even up for the 2016 GQP on the GQP webpage.

I think K4BAI and I are going out as W4AN/m. I have been playing around with a
route that would also allow us to activate 5 of the units for the ARRL NPOTA
event that's going on this year.

If anyone else is going rovering and also want to do this here is the list of
what counts in Georgia.? You need to pick Georgia from the pulldown list. My
plan is to allocate one hour in each park we visit.

https://npota.arrl.org/nps-units.php

Anyone else have plans?

Jeff KU8E

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid