[SECC] "The Carolina Weekend" February 27-28, 2016

Subject: [SECC] "The Carolina Weekend" February 27-28, 2016
From: dave at pkministrywebs.com (Dave Edmonds)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:03:02 -0500
Hello Fellow SECC'ers...

Just wanted to remind y'all that "The Carolina Weekend" is coming very
soon. The SCQP will begin on Saturday at 1400z and the NCQP will begin on
Sunday at 1500z. We're offering 21 hours of Carolina On-Air fun.

This is a great opportunity to work all the Carolina counties and pick-up a
very nice SCQP and/or NCQP plaque. I've got NCQP and SCQP plaques and they
are very, very nice!

Mobiles, multiple bonus stations, CW, Phone, Digital, the "Hunley
Challenge" and even the N4IQ/m Multi-Multi-Multi mobile Team!.

?
Our edible participation log entry prize has been upgraded!!!  If you
participate in both QSO Parties, you will have a chance to win a Maurice's
BBQ Dinner, Aunt Ruby's Peanuts and Nye's Cream Sandwiches. This is
sponsored by friends of NCQP and SCQP..

Visit www.scqso.com for all the details.

We are always looking for more mobile ops. If you can run a few Carolina
counties, please let me know. The SCQP now has four plaque offerings for
mobile ops.

If you are playing in the SCQP or NCQP, please send me an email at
dave at pkministrywebs.com so that we'll know that you're coming.

73s Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team

Dave Edmonds