[SECC] NAQP Team Registration - Today

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Team Registration - Today
From: W4OC at aol.com (W4OC at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 10:52:48 -0500

John and fellow SECC NAQPers...

I am part of Ad Hoc for this one.

N2IC (Steve NM)
W9RE (Mike IN)
N4AF (Al NC)
N9CK (Steve WI)
W4OC (Don SC)

All of the Ad Hoc members are SO2R, so ask for QSY -
please!  You may be asked to QSY as well.

I have started an analysis of activity based on received
logs for the NAQP CW, but do not have a lot of data at
this point. As soon as I have it, I will post on the SECC
reflector. This will be useful for time off determination and
possibly for which bands are most active at a given hour.
2200, 0400, and 0500 all show lower activity that other
hours in the data that I currently have worked on.

John's advise is well grounded in experience, so read it
carefully. And most of all - have fun.

Good luck to all - and CU on six bands!