[SECC] ARRL 10-Meter Contest - KT4ZB - SO SSB Unlimited LP

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 10-Meter Contest - KT4ZB - SO SSB Unlimited LP
From: kt4zb at aol.com (kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 07:40:03 -0500
Think I worked every ham in AZ. Hope the score holds.

ARRL 10-Meter Contest   2015   Dec 12   Claimed Score

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SO SSB Unlimited LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Location: USA

CW:
SSB:    442     85
Total:  442     85      Total Score     75,140

Club: South East Contest Club

   Planned a casual effort but got sucked in when the contest turned into a
west coast QSO party on Sunday. I was glad I worked about 4 hours on Saturday
to catch some of the EU opening because it wasn't there for me on Sunday. The
goal was to attempt a Georgia record for this category before the sunspots quit
and 10m goes quiet.

   Loved the crazy callsigns where the spots showed three different versions.
One highlight was an unexpected call from ZL1T while working the west coast.
Seemed like there was good activity from XE. I only managed to work 24 US
states; all the west coast but few in the Midwest or New England.

Great fun - Jere
Yaesu FT-1000MP Mk-V, TH6-DXX, A3S, Loop and N1MM+