[SECC] Stone Mountain ham fest Nov 7-8.

Subject: [SECC] Stone Mountain ham fest Nov 7-8.
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 13:50:30 -0400
In today's mail, I received from the Stone Mountain Hamfest team four
coupons for admission to the Stone Mountain Hamfest this year.  It is in
Lawrenceville, GA.  I don't attend, usually because it conflicts with
ARRL SS CW, but this year also because of a Judge's meeting that I must
attend.  I will be on in SS on Sunday afternoon as "fresh meat."

These are suggested to be used as door prizes for our members.  Since we
do not plan to have an in-person meeting before the hamfest, I'd like to
give them to four members.

If you are planning to attend and want a free ticket coupon, please
e-mail me.  I will mail a ticket to the first four members who respond.
And thanks to the Stone Mountain Hamfest Team.

73,

John, K4BAI.