[SECC] NCCC RTTY Ladder Starts This Thursday

Subject: [SECC] NCCC RTTY Ladder Starts This Thursday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 08:18:10 -0400
Greetings Diddlers!

OK, we?ve all been practicing for a whole year: let?s see who has their
?A? game ready. RTTY Sprint Ladder begins this week. We have five
sessions scheduled, and we?ll use the best 3 for the rankings.

The schedule is Sept 4, 11, 18, 25, and Oct 9 (Oct 2 is skipped due to
CQP on the weekend).

We are keeping the dupe rule for this Ladder. I know a few people have
expressed reservations about dupes, but at the moment we really don?t
have enough stations every week to keep activity up. If you?ve joined in
sometime during the past year, join us again and let?s see some big Q
totals. If you have not joined us, jump in and impress us all with your
RTTY expertise!

Solar conditions seem to have improved a little, so here?s hoping for
some 15 activity. I finally had my noise problem fixed, so I?m hoping
for some quiet conditions on the low bands.

Details are as usual:
Friday, 4 Sept 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 3 Sept 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules
and links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages,
please let me know so we can get them fixed.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR