[SECC] NAQP SSB Team Registration

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSB Team Registration
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 14:38:58 -0400
Hello all:

I guess this will teach me to read the rules every time.  Instead of
teams of 2 to 10 members, the current rules call for teams of two to
five members. So, instead of having one team, we have two. The
registrations are reproduced below.  Thanks for your participation.  We
could still re-register team #2 to include a fifth member if I know
before the contest starts.  So, let me know if you'd like to round out
team #2.

Hope everyone has fun and a lot of QSOs.  Please post your scores to the
3830 reflector and your logs to the sponsor ASAP.  I think there is a
short window for log submission.  On 3830, you should find a pull down
menu to select the team name.  In your Cabrillo header, you may modify
it to show your team name, but you do not need to do so. They will take
the team members from the registration and won't look for it in the
Cabrillo header.    Good luck to all.  73, John, K4BAI.

Thank you for registering a team for the upcoming NA SSB Sprint contest.
  Here is a copy of your registration for your records:

Good luck in the contest and thank you for your participation!

73 - Bob KW8N

NA SSB Sprint Contest Manager
http://www.ssbsprint.com/

*Team Manager's Callsign*
        K4BAI
*Team Manager's E-Mail Address*
        k4bai at att.net <mailto:k4bai at att.net>
*Team Name*
        Southeast Sprint Coalition#1
*How Many Members on Team?*
        5
Team Member 1
*Call Used*
        K4BAI
Team Member 2
*Call Used*
        W4OC
Team Member 3
*Call Used*
        KU8E
Team Member 4
*Call Used*
        AD8J
Team Member 5
*Call Used*
        N4OX
Thank you for registering a team for the upcoming NA SSB Sprint contest.
  Here is a copy of your registration for your records:

Good luck in the contest and thank you for your participation!

73 - Bob KW8N

NA SSB Sprint Contest Manager
http://www.ssbsprint.com/

*Team Manager's Callsign*