[SECC] SECC Team for NAQP SSB

Subject: [SECC] SECC Team for NAQP SSB
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 13:30:37 -0400
Thanks to Dean ("Bob" in contests), NW2K, for joining our team to give
us a full team.
Hope everyone has a lot of fun.  High bands have been dead here today,
but 20 sounds good for US.  W4OC says he will be starting on 29395 kHz.
I will start on 10 to see if any QSOs are possible there.  General plan
here will be 10M on the hour, 15M on the half hour, run on 20 all day,
run on 40 after dark, change or check other bands on the hour and half
hour. Take off time for dinner with the XYL and not go quite to the end
when the rate tends to drop.  Need to save some time to operate late a
night to get the west coast mults on 80 and possibly 160.  73, John, K4BAI.