[SECC] For Sale: Spiderbeam HD Beam with WARC Bands

Subject: [SECC] For Sale: Spiderbeam HD Beam with WARC Bands
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 15:28:14 -0400
I have a Spiderbeam for sale that I bought at the Orlando Hamfest. It's the
heavy duty model with 20-17-15-12 and 10 meters. I haven't even taken it out of
the box.

Only reason I'm selling it is I found out when reading the assembly
instructions is that I have to machine all the metal parts to get this thing
put together I have neither the time or tools to do this myself. Not willing to
pay them another $150 for their assembly service. When I bought the antenna I
thought it was something that was ready to assemble as is. I'm probably going
to just buy a regular yagi built from aluminum.

I am selling this for $500 plus if you live nearby in either GA or AL I can
meet you halfway somewhere or deliver it to you. This is a savings if you were
to buy one of these and have it shipped from TN.

Jeff KU8E