[SECC] SECC Teams Registered for NAQP CW Today

Subject: [SECC] SECC Teams Registered for NAQP CW Today
From: halken at comcast.net (halken)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 11:15:39 -0400
Thanks for the info John..
A few more thoughts...
Been looking at old logs - mine and others.  It looks like the 2100Z
hour is a low one for everyone.  I will probably take at least 30
minutes there.
Since I'm SO2R, I usually start running right away on 14, and S&P on 28
and 21.  I will run on 21 if it's open well  but the antenna here is
very poor....so running is usually not a good strategy.
I have been looking closely at the last two hours.  Qs are down on the
0400Z hour and way down on 0500Z.  However, there are a lot of new mults
on the 0400Z hour - 160 and 80 are then open to the whole US and West Coast.
I usually pick up a few more mults on the 0500Z hour but few Qs. It's
like S&P Dxing.
If someone asks you to move and they keep right on sending - move. They
are SO2R and looking for you on the second radio.

Yes - Have Fun!
Hal