[SECC] Shack Clean out

Subject: [SECC] Shack Clean out
From: halken at comcast.net (halken)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:39:42 -0400
I have a pair of Dell D610 notebooks surplus to my needs.  These were
purchased for and used on Dx'peditions.  OS is XP - (probably could be
upgraded).   1.3 GHz CPU, 1G RAM, 14" display.  MS Word and Excel.
These come with Dell PA-12 power supplies.  I paid extra to get the
PA-12s, as they are RFI quiet - unlike most power supplies that come
with notebooks.  Strong batteries and bright displays (I got to pick the
best ones out of a pile of corporate returns).
Why would you/I want one?  I actually have three of these - the third
one is not for sale.  It sits on the left corner of my operating desk,
simultaneously running DXAtlas, Ion-probe, the low band chat, space
weather, NWS weather maps, packet cluster (CCUser) and the 50 MHz
propagation map, while taking up nearly no space.  It keeps the
font-and-center logging computer free for logging.
$50 each.

Free to a good home... My last and best VHS tape player.  JVC with all
the bells and whistles including S-Video, all sorts of editing features,
etc.  I just completed digitizing all my VHS tapes.  If you have a pile
of VHS tape to digitize - this is a good machine to do it with, and the
price is right - free.

Pick-up in Woodstock, meet you around town or see you at the next SEDXC
meeting...
73,
Hal
N4GG