[SECC] antennas for sale

Subject: [SECC] antennas for sale
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:13:16 -0400
Hi All...I was recently at the qth of (sk) N4BNM...he had three rotating
towers and a number of large yagis...currently the site is in
disposal...antennas, towers and accessories are available..
examples:
1. Three Force 12 c49XR antennas ..this is 4 elements on 20m, 7 elements on
15m. and 14 elements on 10m all on a 49 ft boom. Boom starts at 5 inches
and tapers to 3.5 inches...this antenna is not for the faint at heart!!
Weighs a lot, and is currently configured to be side mounted on Rohn 55
tower...the antennas are $5500 each currently from Force 12...for this
disposal, $2000 ea or all three for $5000.

2. M Squared KT36XA tribander....$700

3. Pair of TIC ring rotors ( currently installed and will need to be
removed) $450 ea

Anybody have any interest in any of the above, drop me an email and I will
put you in touch with the right person.

de Rick NQ4I