[SECC] KB4KBS/M Proposed Route for Saturday & Sunday

Subject: [SECC] KB4KBS/M Proposed Route for Saturday & Sunday
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 21:24:27 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
This will be the route for KB4KBS/M tomorrow and Sunday.  Sorry for the late
notice, please forward to all your out-of-state friends?

We will begin and end our Saturday trip in ?Lovely Lavonia?, Georgia and make a
CCW circuit around the north end of the state?
FRAN ? Franklin
STEP ? Stephens
HABE ? Habersham
RABU ? Rabun
TOWN ? Towns
UNIO ? Union
FANN ? Fannin
GILM ? Gilmer
PICK ? Pickens
CKEE ?Cherokee
FORS ? Forsyth
DAWS ? Dawson
LUMP ? Lumpkin
WHIT ? White
HALL ? Hall
BANK ? Banks
FRAN ? Franklin (back to Lavonia for the night)

On Sunday we?ll head back to Roswell for a 2 hour event at 1400L then take off
again for a quick loop to finish out the event?
FRAN ? Franklin
HART ? Hart
MADI ? Madison
CLAR ? Clarke