[SECC] CQWW WPX SSB

Subject: [SECC] CQWW WPX SSB
From: secc at contesting.com (Jere via SECC)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:27:39 -0400
Hi all - I plan to do WPX full-time again this year. And, I am glad to see that
Kevan is going to be on too. He is super competition in low-power so I'm
looking forward to the challenge. Kevin, do you want to go head-to-head this
year? I normally run assisted and I know that you normally run unassisted, so
if you'd like to do it straight up I'm ready to go. Just pick a category. Also,
there isn't anyway in the world I'm going to "school you" about anything when
it comes to running a low power station.

The new antennas are up we finished the big loop on Saturday and some of the
other stuff also. Check your inbox for a description of the loop.

cu on the bands - Jere

Sent from my iPhone