[SECC] email client

Subject: [SECC] email client
From: k4wi at k4wi.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:27:46 -0600
Results from my asking about what email clients used:

1 livemail, 3 outlook, 1 gmail,1 thunderbird, one unknown, and one just
wanting to know what i found. Interesting! Then I remembered i had
microsoft office for XP. I installed it, put in ID numbers, got it
validated by microsoft... all seemed to be good until I opened
Outlook... tells me program won't work because the clock/date is wrong
on my computer..crazy, clock/date is spot-on... went to microsoft site
to correct , came back and same error shows up. Gave up! So, I have a
gmail account, tried livemail and thunderbird ; guess i will stay with
PostBox for now until I find something better! Thanks all for your
input! 73's Cort K4WI