[SECC] email clients?

Subject: [SECC] email clients?
From: k4wi at k4wi.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:00:04 -0600
hey guys!  just wondering what everyone is using for their email
program. I loved outlook express in win XP but now since my move to Win
7 pro I just can't get satisfied with the email client programs out
there. Currently I am using Post Box which was ok until it upgraded
itself and now just doesn't behave the way I want. So I have tried
thunderbird, live mail, and eMail but none approach what I used to have
with outlook express. So I was wondering what anything else or opinion
on a email client! Thanks, Cort K4WI