[SECC] NAQP January SSB Preliminary Results

Subject: [SECC] NAQP January SSB Preliminary Results
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:28:56 -0500

The NAQP January SSB Contest preliminary results are now posted on the
NCJ web site, www.ncjweb.com. Please check your results to make sure
they appear to be accurate. Things you want to check are the category
you are entered in and QSO totals, the QSO totals should be reasonably
close to what you submitted. If if something appears to be off or wrong
contact me so we can get it corrected for the final results.

Please spread the word within your clubs and organizations.

Thanks
Bill
AC0W
NAQP SSB Manager