[SECC] Welcome SECC new member W2GDJ

Subject: [SECC] Welcome SECC new member W2GDJ
From: n1cc at jlaporta.com (n1cc at jlaporta.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:17:59 -0600
Congratulations Dave!  You chose the right club.  I am an "inactive" member
from my days in South Carolina.  Also operating from NQ4I Multi in GA.  The
guys have kept me on the reflector, and I love interacting with them.

Chaz:  I was an officer in the Albany Club too, and when I retired from
Motorola and moved to SC Dave inherited my modified TB6EM beam ... and did a
great job using it!

Jim, N1CC
Contesting and DX
http://www.jlaporta.com/N1CC