[SECC] Your Vote Requested

Subject: [SECC] Your Vote Requested
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 16:43:53 -0500
Hello all:

I sort of dropped the ball on the matter of changing the club circle
slightly to accommodate the remote location of AD8J near Asheville, NC.
  This amounts to moving the circle 4 miles further to the north.  The
new circle was sent to all members last month and you were asked if it
appears that this small change would leave out any current members.
Nobody knew of anybody who would be left out.  I said that I would call
for a vote the next week, but got busy with other things and did not do so.

So, here it is:  Please send me your e-mail vote by 2359Z Sunday of this
week.  YES or NO.

I apologize to AD8J for not following up on this sooner and apologize to
the club for having to leave John out of the club aggregate scores for a
few contests because I didn't call for the vote sooner.

Thanks for your input and help.

73, John, K4BAI
President, SECC.