[SECC] [Gcgmail] K9MUG Update

Subject: [SECC] [Gcgmail] K9MUG Update
From: n4pn at cox.net (n4pn)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 23:12:26 -0400
A prayer for someone I only met once.....at WW4LL's.
Gives a reason to stop in this crazy world for just a minute and think about
this unfortunate accident...
It could have happened to any of us...
Praying has worked many times before, let's do our part
73, Paul

: "Fred Dennin" <fdennin at numail.org>