[SECC] Update K9MUG as of 8:30 am today

Subject: [SECC] Update K9MUG as of 8:30 am today
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:12:25 -0400
K9MUG update

I just spoke to Linda, Darrell?s daughter and there is some good news.  Last
night they said that Darrell would be paralyzed from the neck down but last
night, he was able to move his toes.  The neurologist said that if he could
move his toes, more than likely he can move his other extremities.  Today they
will perform  neurological testing.

Darrell has a tracheotomy and is being fed with a feeding tube, hence, he
cannot speak right now. Last night, the tracheotomy came out and at 1:30 this
morning, they had to perform additional trach surgery on him.

When Darrell fell in his bathroom Friday, he struck his head and has a large
hematoma on his brain.  I don?t know yet how that is affecting him.

Ralph, K1ZZI are headed to Birmingham this morning to see him and will have an
update later this afternoon.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Fred, WW4LL