[SECC] K9MUG In Hospital

Subject: [SECC] K9MUG In Hospital
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 19:13:41 -0400
Hello all:

At about 7 PM Saturday, I got a phone call from Bob, KA4PKB, to notify
me that Darrell Penrod, K9MUG, of Opelika, AL fell in the bathroom and
fractured his neck.  He is in the UAB Hospital in Birmingham undergoing
surgery.  His daughter, Linda, is with him and is to keep Bob posted.  I
will update the list when I get further information.  I am sure they
will appreciate your prayers.  73, John, K4BAI.

Darrell is also known as NN4MM, a club call.