[SECC] E-mail Message from 7X2MV

Subject: [SECC] E-mail Message from 7X2MV
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:39:22 -0400
I thought some of you might like to share the warm feeling I had when I
received this message from 7X2MV.  I had no idea I was working a new ham
and certainly no idea that I would be the first American to send him a
QSL.  I think he called me on 20M SSB when I was in some phone contest
in the past few months.

Isn't ham radio (still) fun?

73, John, K4BAI.

Hello my dear friend John

it is my first Qsl card from America ;)

I recived your QSL CARD last wednesday
i posted to day my qsl card i hope when you recived you send me message
Thank you
i hope te listen your voice again in the freequancy

73's   7X2MV :)