[SECC] Free advice sought

Subject: [SECC] Free advice sought
From: gregpotter at charter.net (gregpotter at charter.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 10:27:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Folks,

My old XP machine hard drive bit the dust and the machine is headed for
the grave yard.

My dilemna is that it was what I used for contesting.  I had a docking
station that had an RS232 output.  So where do I go from here?

I have used USB to RS232 converters before but it has been a number of
years since I had to do that.

Any opinions (everybody has one of course) ...on what is the best USB to
RS232 converter to buy? Is there a better way to key a rig with a PC
running N1MM?

Thanks & 73 de Greg NM2L, Sugar Hill, GA