[SECC] SECC Teams for NAQP CW Saturday

Subject: [SECC] SECC Teams for NAQP CW Saturday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 22:38:46 -0400
I am going to register the teams for NAQP CW.  So far, I have five for
SECC #1 and three for SECC #2.  I'd like to fill out #2 and even have a
#3.  I can re-register teams before the contest starts tomorrow.  I will
check e-mail about 1700Z for the last time.  Contest starts at 1800Z.
Maximum of 10 hours between then and 0600Z Sunday.  160-10M CW.  100W
maximum power.  Mults count per band.  Exchange:  For NA stations:  Name
+ S/P/C.  For DX stations outside NA exchange is only Name.

Let me here from you if you'd like to be on a team.  73, John, K4BAI.