[SECC] Announcement: CW County Hunters QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: CW County Hunters QSO Party
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 18:50:17 -0400
At the request of Norm, W3DYA, I am forwarding a summary of the
announcement for the annual CW County Hunters QSO Party to be held the
last weekend in this month. This will conflict in part with the IOTA
Island Contest, but will continue after the IOTA contest is over. Norm
has been a great supporter of the Georgia QSO Parties over the years and
I hope many of you will be able to supprot this US wide county contest
this year. 73, John, K4BAI.

2014 (48TH) COUNTY HUNTERS CW CONTEST
1400Z TO 2400Z JULY 26 AND 1400Z to 2400Z JULY 27, 2014

Spotting is encouraged, including self-spotting.

EXCHANGE: RST, State and county, or ?DX?

County abbreviations are preferred, at
http://www.w0qe.com/CountyAbbrev-V3-4col.pdf or .doc.__

SCORING:

1pts for U. S. Fixed; 15 pts for U.S. Mobiles; 5 pts for DX.

FREQUENCIES:

3.550, 7.050, 14.050, 21.050, 28.050:mobiles below, fixed above.

Information available from Norm Beavers, W3DYA, w3dya at juno.com
<mailto:w3dya at juno.com>.

Complete rules are posted on www.countyhunter.com
<http://www.countyhunter.com/> by KK7X.