[SECC] FW: Tad Williamson update....

Subject: [SECC] FW: Tad Williamson update....
From: jjmmc at juno.com (jjmmc at juno.com)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 14:24:35 GMT
Forwarding from Tad's sister an update on what is happening with Tad. I am
sending the updates to four groups. So, forgive me for the redundant notices
for some of you folks. 73,Jim C.  KT4MM
 Subject: Tad Williamson update.... Good evening, This is Lynn, Tad's little
sister. Tad gave me your e-mail address and ask me to keep in touch with
updates.....   Not the update I wanted to send, but this is where we are.....
5/13/2014    8:00 PM Update on my brother, Tad…. - The aortic valve he
had replaced in 2009 has shrunk away from the wall and needs to be replaced
again- The mitro valve is not functioning correctly- Aortic artery bypass is
needed- In addition to all that, his diabetes is off kilter and the large
amounts of lasix he has been given is causing strain on his kidneys. Macon
Hospital will be transporting him by ambulance Wednesday morning to Piedmont
Hospital in Atlanta where he had his original surgery in 2009.   Will try to
update when I have more information. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers,
Lynn Moore (sister) with Ronnie Moore (brother-in-law) and Kay Williamson (mom)

Beloved, let us love one another…… 1 John 4:7-8
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53737cfa266dd7cf92da4st03vuc